DAY 141: Write a funny top 10 list.
Top 10 Reasons to Stay Away from the Facebook IPO
10. Because the shareholder’s meeting will be a created Facebook event that half the owners will skip because they didn’t pay attention to it.
9. Now your wall posts will include information about the Declaration of Dividend.
8. You will be forced to “like” fan pages for your new Directors.
7. When typing excel spreadsheets for your accountant, half the page will end up being in a live chat that you didn’t see pop up.
6. You’ll get tagged in the newly appointed Auditor’s report and get on some IRS list.
5. Your suggested friend’s list will consist of Jeffery Skilling, Bernie Ebbers and Dennis Kozlowski.
4. Your new mutual friend’s list will consist of Peter Thiel, your drunk annoying uncle and Bono from U2.
3. You’ll get more comment spam notices about your lack of diversification in your portfolio after being tagged at the annual picnic.
2. Now you’ll be forced to see ads on the right side of your wall for Polygrip, catheters and Geritol.
1. Because now you’ll get invited to the annual Goldman Sachs’ $108 billion executive bonus payout party and not get to ride the water slide.